After our triumphant and successful opening week of Earworms (read Earworms 1), the technical gremlins had their wild and wicked way with us during a comedy of errors that struck the end of last week's show. Your presenter finally stopped blushing on Thursday afternoon.
So tonight's show will undoubtedly be the slickest production ever to hit the airwaves, honest.
We'll have the usual mix of rocky, jazzy, proggy and poppy stuff – with the by-now traditional Irish moment, along with some interesting cover versions.
You simply CAN NOT afford to miss it...but, eh, if you do, simply listen to the podcast at your convenience.
For the record, here's what we played last week:
1. Ice cream – Battles (featuring Matias Aguayo)
2. My Brother the Ape – They Might Be Giants
3. Ruler – Marnie Stern
4. Also Run – Daemian Frost
5. Gladiator – The Jesus Lizard
6. Going Through the Motions Til I Die – Oozing Wound
7. Earthworm, Circle,
8. Lift cover, Pull Cord – Gutbucket
8. Dru Me Negrita – Ry Cooder and Manuel Galban
9. Dirty Old Town – David Byrne
10. Woodpiles on the side of the Road – Jack Rose
11. L'agonie Dans le jardin – Cheval de Frise
les trucs utilesArticle publié pour l'émission :
37 articles publiés
Le dernier a plus de 5 ans
je répète pour les deux du fond
Hi, the hiatus is over, long live the hiatus. I'm going to do a show tomorrow at 10h, and then hang up my earphones for now. I'm too busy to... lire la suite...
I'm going to change the name of the show to Hiatus Continues. No show this week. Pologies. Mark lire la suite...
Sorry pop-pickers, no Earworms this week, usual excuses, too much work, sick children, that kind of thing. Back soon, Mark lire la suite...
Salut, sorry, no show this week, trop du boulot, sorry, back soon, sorry. A+ Mark lire la suite...